Abamectin Product Description
Abamectin is a mixture of avermectins which are derived from the soil bacterium Streptomyces avermitilis. It contains > 80% avermectin B1a and < 20% avermectin B1b. These two components, B1a and B1b have very similar biological and toxicological properties.
It's an effective insecticide and acaricide used to control a wide range insect and mite pests in agronomic, fruit, vegetable and ornamental crops, and it is used by homeowners for control of fire ants. Doses of 50 to 200 ug/kg of ivermectin, is widely used to treat humans in the WHO onchocerciasis (river blindness) program.
Use: Systemic insecticide with translaminar activity and with contact and stomach action. Control of Hemiptera, especially aphids, Thysanoptera and Lepidoptera, by soil and foliar application, on a wide range of crops, especially vegetables, fruit and tea.
1) All kinds of small packages are available
2) Technical data could be provided
3) Good relationship with Chinese reputed manufacturers for many years
4) Fast service and on-time delivery
5) Competitive price with supreme quality