Spring is the best time to control pests. Now there are more pesticides on the market, but there are not many effective ones. The reason why beta-cypermethrin
has been running the pesticide market for many years is that the effect is no problem. What is the specific use of Beta-cypermethrin?
1. Control of Citrus Leaf Leaf E: Control at the beginning of shooting and the peak of egg hatching. Diluted 4.5% times per acre and water 2250-3000 times, spray evenly.
2, control wheat aphids: 20 ml /15 kg water spray, adequate water;
3. Control of Citrus wax scale: Control during the peak period of egg hatching. Use 4.5% cream and water to dilute 900 times and spray evenly.
4. Prevention and control of corn borer: 15 ml /15 kg water spray.
5, control the Tea Looper: apply the medicine to the 2-3 instar larvae during the flourishing period, use Beta-cypermethrin
and 4.5% EC 25--40 ml in each acre, and add water 60-75KG to spray evenly.
6, prevention and control of underground pests: 20 ml /15 kg water spray, adequate water; soil drought should not be used;
7. Control of cotton aphids and thrips: when the baud rate is 30% or the leaf roll rate is 5%. 4.5% 30-50ML of oil can be used in each acre, and 40-50kg is added to water.
8. Control of rice borers: 30-40 ml/15 kg of water, application of pesticides at the early or young stage of pest damage.
9, prevention and control of Pieri's caterpillar and small vegetable e: larvae 2-3 years of age to prevent and control, use 4.5% milliliters of oil 20-40 milliliters per mu, add water 40-50kg, spray evenly.
control of vegetable aphids: control of the wingless aphid at the peak stage, with 4.5% milliliters of 20-30 milliliters per mu, and 40-50kg of water evenly sprayed.