Beans, as the most widely planted vegetables in the country, suffered from serious planting management, excessive watering, excessive planting humidity, unreasonable fertilization, and unscientific planting density, which led to serious occurrence of bean red root disease in recent years.
Bean red root disease occurs in the bean seedling stage, mainly affecting the roots and stem base of the plant, and the bacteria invade from the wound.
1. The watery red-brown spots appear in the initial diseased part, and later become dark brown or dark brown, slightly depressed or cracked;
2. The main root is rotten or necrotic, the lateral roots are scarce, the plants are dwarfed, and it is easy to pull out. In severe cases, the main roots are all rotten, and the stems and leaves are dead;
3. Seedling susceptibility will cause the base of the stem of the seedling to become reddish brown, and slightly sag in severe cases.Scientific prevention
1. Reasonable rotation, suggesting a non-melon rotation system, disinfecting the soil with 25% carbendazim 500 times to eliminate the bacteria in the soil and seeds before sowing.
2. Strengthen the management of seedling stage, improve the disease resistance of plants, increase the application of organic fertilizer, and apply more phosphorus and potassium fertilizer. Watering should be carried out reasonably, and water in the field should be removed in time after the rain.
3. For the prevention and treatment of pesticides, if the diseased plants are found to be removed in time and brought out to be burnt intensively, and sprayed according to the requirements of plant protection:
Azoxystrobin + carbendazim + treatment of soil-borne diseases + strong seedling rooting agent
Carbendazim + allicin + special treatment of soil-borne diseases + strong seedling rooting agent
Fill once every 7-10 days, 2-3 times according to the situation.
4. Physical control: When the bean seedlings are just unearthed, the bean seed coats are removed in time (the plants with seed coat residues are prone to red root disease), and then the ground temperature is raised, and the ground temperature is controlled above 16 degrees to ensure the root system. Ability to function normally.
Other hot products: Imidaclorprid 25% WP